Sunday, December 26, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog. I am passionate about my Barnes and Nobel nook . I own the original nook and I own the nook color. I had preordered my nook color and received it on November 16. I wasn't sure what to expect but I loved the original so much that I thought I would give the color one a try . Sad to say ,I haven't touched my original since I got the Color. I love magazines on it . It has glorious color .The web browser is nice and I love the new social features . I am able to share quotes , reading status by posting directly to facebook or twitter .
I plan to use this blog to review books that I am reading on my nook . I plan to give attention to all things nook related . I am in no way affiliated with Barnes and Nobel ,I just love the device. I love books in general . I always have . A library to me has always felt magical , filled with new places to explore. I am embracing the new technology , it has made reading even more accessible to me.
I look forward to sharing this all with you in 2011. Is there anything you'd like to see covered? Is there a review you would like to see? What are you reading ?




2 comments:

  1. Good idea and great way to express your thoughts. Look forward to great book ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! what are u reading?

    ReplyDelete